Anyone down under near Melbourne?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately I'm 500 miles away but wouldn't have minded some chainsaw related dribble :)

Bob's about 2200 miles away ;)

What are you heading to Australia for mate?

2200 miles, what's that, like 3-1/2 hours by car over the open road down there?

I am attending and presenting at the Australasian Milling Conference in Melbourne, then traveling around a bit with our new agents in Australia visiting customers in various feed, oil seed, pet food, etc. etc. markets for the types of milling (crushing, grinding, flaking) equipment that we produce right in the the US of A.

Sorry you others are so far away, maybe Graeme and I can get together and talk about all of you...

Mark

Is McBob anywhere near there? That's a guy you need to visit with Mark. He's the guru of all things McCulloch.

Jacob, McBob's in Weston, central NSW coast.

Nardoo and myself are 200 odd miles north of Melbourne straight up the Hume Hwy. I'm in Beechworth a small historical gold mining town east of Wangaratta where Nardoo resides.

Have a good trip and hope you enjoy yourself Mark. :cheers:

Last edited:
I'm about 20 miles from Melbourne (IA)and 20 miles from Dike. Sorry man had to do it. Pm me if you ever want to cut.:givebeer:

Hi I'm about 6km as the crow flys from Melb city. I'm sort of new to this forum and don't know many people. I'm working as an Arborist again after a 3 year break (started in the 70's) and have a Lucas Mill that I use now and again.

A shame many of us live far away from Melbourne, as a catch up on all things McCulloch would have been good. I would miss it anyway as I am out of town for a months holiday in Egypt.

Enjoy your trip to Australia Mark - maybe you can pick up a couple of saws along the way!

Regards,

Chris.

You might try to meet gmax,he has some interesting saws.He lists Adelaide as home,sort of in the neighborhood.He is still looking for a battery pack for his 3-10E,could you help him out?

You might try to meet gmax,he has some interesting saws.He lists Adelaide as home,sort of in the neighborhood.He is still looking for a battery pack for his 3-10E,could you help him out?

Unfortunately Wayne (gmax) is about 650 miles away and lives on the far side of Adelaide from Melbourne. He does has some cool saws though :cheers:

in the neighborhood :dizzy:, sorry buddy wrong state :), I'm in the same state as Matt (MCW) but he's about a 3 hour drive away. Aus is larger than people think.

in the neighborhood :dizzy:, sorry buddy wrong state :), I'm in the same state as Matt (MCW) but he's about a 3 hour drive away. Aus is larger than people think.

You'd be about a 9-10 hour drive from Melbourne I'd reckon Wayne? I'm 7 hours from Melbourne here and thats at the speed limit, not driving like a nanna ;)

Back