Anyone have a 372XPW you would sell me?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert J

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I am looking for my all time favorite saw and can't find one anywhere. I am looking to buy a 372XPW that is the pre X-Torque 75cc version. If you have one you'd part with or know of one for sale please, please, please contact me. I don't give a hoot if it's just the Power Head. Thanks a bunch guys!

I am looking for my all time favorite saw and can't find one anywhere. I am looking to buy a 372XPW that is the pre X-Torque 75cc version. If you have one you'd part with or know of one for sale please, please, please contact me. I don't give a hoot if it's just the Power Head. Thanks a bunch guys!

There are a couple floating around. I cant remember what shop bought a stock pile of them, I think Anthony VA could hook you up, give him a look up and let him know you are looking for one. Cant blame you for searching out the 75cc XPW, it would be the last saw to leave my hands.

Actually woodchucker I didn't edit it. I knew exactly what I wrote and how I wrote it. I want a pre X-Torque 75cc XPW. Thanks guys for the responses and the PM's!!!

had one, traded it off long ago

still not sure if it was a good trade or not.. got drunk one night, I had me a pretty spanking brand new one and my neighbor who is a bad influence on my came up and had his 288 in the back of his truck... drunken bargain later he had the less than five tanks of gas through it 372xpw and I had a stock on it's second bar 288... now the 288's had cords and cords of firewood under it's belt while the 372 sits a little unused.

I should try to buy that thing back from him..

sorry man, I can't help you Robert-- if I manage to buy it back I ain't sellin...

hope you find one, excellent saws

(pologies for another worthless drunken post)

And to answer the question...

At this time I would prefer used. Due to a recent family loss I am not able to afford a new one currently. However if things change I woulnt mind buying a new one if there were one available but with as popular as they seem to be I'm sure it is about as hard as finding a needle in a hay field.

And to answer the question...

At this time I would prefer used. Due to a recent family loss I am not able to afford a new one currently. However if things change I woulnt mind buying a new one if there were one available but with as popular as they seem to be I'm sure it is about as hard as finding a needle in a hay field.

I recently bought a new xpw top end (75cc) at my dealer. Will fit 365/372 and Jred 2163/65/71.

Not sure what it's goin on yet, but this is something to think about.

I hope you can find one, they're a good catch. I remember when Bailey's would ship a ported 75cc Univent right to your doorstep.:msp_thumbup:

Latest posts

Back