Anyone know anything about this Husqvarna garbage?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any 2 cycle needs the carb adjusted for the location in which it will be ran. If you buy it in a box, you need to do this yourself. It doesn't mater what brand you buy, it has to be set for location. If you don't know much about engines, you need to take it to someone who does.

i have to agree totally with the climate elevation area does have a key roll on how the unit performs

by default it is set for low altitude places i dont understand why people are scared to take it to a warranty center if the machine is under a year old its under warranty flat out does not cost the customer a dime to take it to a warranty center

J,
You might want to check out the Echo blowers, too. I've had my ES-210 Shred 'n Vac for three years, and the thing's been perfect. It's so easy to start, my wife can use it on her own.
My buddy bought a Stihl 55 blower/vac last year, and he loves that, too. I'm not sold on the Kombi-system--it looks like all the pieces would be heavier.

Good luck!

S

Latest posts

Back