Anything wrong with the standard butt strap saddle?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how much were your suspender 020? Beowulf, I am likely to just leave it alone unless I get to doing something where I'm in it a lot of hours a week, then I will get the nicest, safest one I can afford. Thanks!
J.D.

I paid $46 but they are made specifically for my saddle. You might be able to just take regular pant suspender and clip them to your saddle and possibly tie them with a pie of throwline or accessory cord to your belt on the saddle. Sherril sells 2 kinds of suspenders. The one pair that Sherrill sells doesn't have a pic. so you might want to call to see if they would work or not. The other pair with pic. will not fit on your saddle. As well here is a link for another pair of suspenders. They also don't have a picture of them so you should call to see if they fit your need.
http://onlinestore.forestindustry.com/cgi-bin/ne_arborist/CL98120.html

Do Your Leggs Fall Asleep In That Thing?

I THINK BUTT STRAP SADDLE IS VERY RESTRICTING AND HOLDS ME BACK BY SITTING DOWN PINCHING MY LEG'S TOGETHER SOON THEY ARE SLEEPING. I PREFER LEG STRAPS BECAUSE I CLIMB THE TREE AND ONLY USE SADDLE FOR POSITIONING AND SAFETY. GET OFF UR ASS AND CLIMB THEM TREES LOL:rock:

Back