Anything wrong with this pic?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's using the saw in Manual mode, using a back and forth motion like a Craftsman Hand Saw.

This is from a Sears catalog....other than the fake smudge of dirt on his face...LOL

attachment.php

W-I-T-H are you doing looking at and copying a Sears catalog?

Pimps and Queers... Oh, I meant Simpson Sears!

I wouldn't knock Sears' tools, @ least in the US anyways! Your Craftsman catologue in the US, is like our Snap-On(off) catalogue up here in Canada! Our Sears tools aren't even in a catalogue, we only get a tool LEAFLET every year! I always make it a point to stop an shop for hand tools when in the US!

Oh well, @ least we know where the real loggers are, they are out cutting down trees so we have paper to print that on! Didn't our parents tell us not to waste paper? :cry:

Someone must have better eyes that me, I can't resolve the chain to see if it is indeed backwarks.. :dizzy:

Honestly, he prob didn't know he'd be modeling CHAINSAWS, he just overheard someone say '18 inches' and he signed right up!

Ooooooo, I'm Nassssty!

Old51AVE

Last edited:
W-I-T-H are you doing looking at and copying a Sears catalog?

W-I-T-H are you doing commenting on me copying a copy of a Sears catalog!!!:) Just thought it was funny that he was holding the saw wrong and they never gave a second thought to it. The catalog is actually hilarious as it had all the pretty boys with smudge marks all over their face and holding pristine tools. He does have safety glasses on for PPE though.

By the way he is holding the saw, the lack of chips, and the fact he is "cutting" the top of the stump; there is only one answer. He is using it as a maul.

W-I-T-H are you doing commenting on me copying a copy of a Sears catalog!!!:) Just thought it was funny that he was holding the saw wrong and they never gave a second thought to it. The catalog is actually hilarious as it had all the pretty boys with smudge marks all over their face and holding pristine tools. He does have safety glasses on for PPE though.

modn,

Well, the thread title acted as a teaser in that it provided few details.

Funny ..... perhaps ..... typical for some sort of catalog .... yep.

To me, what was wrong with the pic was you viewing the pic.

Peace,

ole joat

I like this thread, typical tool model guy, probably doesn't know the difference between a hacksaw and a chainsaw. I haven't boughtn any craftsman tools since I took in an old busted 3/4 breaker bar, which they replaced with no problem, the problem was that the old bar was great quality and almost indestructable and the new one was no more than a 1/2 in. with a 3/4 drive on the end, I'm pretty sure my 7 yr old could break it. Maybe some of there tools are still quality but I wonder?

Back