Apprentices

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
or a halbeard all would come in handy in your castle burning lol........but if your wanting to use them on me then hmmmmm I kinda might have to ..........run

No way. Being who you are. You have to have some trick up your sleeve lol. throw a wedge at em lol

I carry an estwing hatchet when Im cutting to drive wedges and to whittle out my on occasion stuck saw lol. It throws very nicely. sticks usually 4 out of 5 times lol

I am Randal Keith MacKendrick.
You not a Campbell are you?
Sorry, missed the earlier post, I'm thinking not, forgive the insult.

Last edited:
I forget the spelling but have some Killough, Kello, Keyloch.... lots of different spellings I don't know which is correct when the family was still in Scotland. From Scotland to Northern Ireland and then on to the States in the late 1680's I want to say. Ancestral home is still standing in Ireland, but no longer in the family if I remember correctly.

Kalloch too...

Last edited:
I forget the spelling but have some Killough, Kello, Keyloch.... lots of different spellings I don't know which is correct when the family was still in Scotland. From Scotland to Northern Ireland and then on to the States in the late 1680's I want to say. Ancestral home is still standing in Ireland, but no longer in the family if I remember correctly.

My family took a similar route, arriving here in the 1630s. Story goes they hopped off the boat, chopped down trees, killed savages and set fires.

Templar, we could be kin.

I have been working on my family history here and there but heres a jist of the name anyway Ranney Surname History My AUnt has the family tree going back to a Thomas Ranney

Last edited by a moderator:
Im a history geek so I find all of this to be fascinating lol Any way you guys have a good afternoon on the left coast and a good morning across the pond. I have to go straighten out my little ones lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keiloch is a place near Braemar .....the lough spelling is Irish it means Loch there

Thanks for clearing that up! I think I had read something similar in the past about the lough loch spelling differences. I think the branch that I'm directly related to came in through North Carolina actually. I believe it was my mothers grandmother that was a Killough.

Did some digging the last few minutes. Looks like I would be part of the Donald clan as MacKelloch could also be as a Killough.

Hey Randy looks like were long lost relatives lol

I have an aunt from scotland . She was born and raised in glasgow. Her kin comes here about every ten years. They are a hoot lol. I will have to ask her what her maiden name is. She still has the accent lol. My oil sales guy is from scotland and he lost his accent.

No I think not lol. She used to watch me when I was little. She would read stories I cant remember not a one of them but I do remember it was what her mother read to her when she was a child. I also remember her temper which she still has lol.

Latest posts

Back