Arborist gear in Tulsa OK?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sawinredneck

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Long story short, I am stuck in Tulsa OK for the weekend, nothing against Tulsa, but stuck here with the inlaws!!
Anyway, I figured since there is nothing in Wichita, I would look here, nothing in the phone book, nothing comes up on a net search, am I hossed again?:confused:
Thanks guys,
Andy

How far is Tulsa from Enid? I got no clue, I rarely venture North of I-12, but David Starks at Oklahoma Arborist Supply is good to do business with. And, check the local directory for a Vermeer dealer. They often handle Sherrill stuff.

If you are bored and want to get away, you could check out the Home Depot rental depts and find a decent looking 6401 for me. I keep checking with the local stores with no luck, and a different story about when they will be able to sell one each time. If you find me a $205.00 +/- saw, I will happily pay you back. Did you quit drinking beer? If not I would feel obligated to a least pick you up a case of your favorite brew.:hmm3grin2orange:

Jim

Sorry Jim, I would have if I could have gotten away for that!! I got dropped off at Bass Pro for a couple hours and mainly used thi heck out of that very nice bar!!! I finally got home around 11:30 last night!
Andy

Back