Arborist gear in Tulsa OK?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sawinredneck

sawinredneck

Addicted to ArboristSite
Long story short, I am stuck in Tulsa OK for the weekend, nothing against Tulsa, but stuck here with the inlaws!!
Anyway, I figured since there is nothing in Wichita, I would look here, nothing in the phone book, nothing comes up on a net search, am I hossed again?:confused:
Thanks guys,
Andy

Fireaxman

Fireaxman

ArboristSite Guru
How far is Tulsa from Enid? I got no clue, I rarely venture North of I-12, but David Starks at Oklahoma Arborist Supply is good to do business with. And, check the local directory for a Vermeer dealer. They often handle Sherrill stuff.

TopJimmy

TopJimmy

ArboristSite Operative
If you are bored and want to get away, you could check out the Home Depot rental depts and find a decent looking 6401 for me. I keep checking with the local stores with no luck, and a different story about when they will be able to sell one each time. If you find me a $205.00 +/- saw, I will happily pay you back. Did you quit drinking beer? If not I would feel obligated to a least pick you up a case of your favorite brew.:hmm3grin2orange:

Jim

sawinredneck

sawinredneck

Addicted to ArboristSite
Sorry Jim, I would have if I could have gotten away for that!! I got dropped off at Bass Pro for a couple hours and mainly used thi heck out of that very nice bar!!! I finally got home around 11:30 last night!
Andy

Latest posts