Arborist Site Sickness Spreading

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A. Stanton

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Just to let you guys know how this site causes nothing but trouble. After reading the many great reviews on the Stihl 361, I ran out and bought one. Recently I went over to help a neighbor who likes to drink, doesn't work, and lives with his mom, cut up a big-ass black willow with my new 361. The guy called me over to his house today. Yesterday he bought a brand new Stihl 460. He told me that his mom is super-peed at him!
So I hope you chain saw aficianados are all happy: you probably made this poor guy homeless!

...neighbor who likes to drink, doesn't work, and lives with his mom...Yesterday he bought a brand new Stihl 460.

Doesn't work = no income (money)...so how do you buy (give money) for a brand new 460??? :dizzy:

Kevin

I think I might have found atleast a short term cure for the chainsaw flu.

Buying a Ram 2500, visiting DodgeTalk.com and proceeding to work thru a list of mods. :D

It's hard to buy another chainsaw or goodies, when you're cash kitty is being drained. :)

Yup, AS is probably the most expensive free site I've ever come across.

To think that once upon a time I was content with an MS290 and a top-handle Echo.

I lived in bliss for 15 years with my 036 and then I found this site last year. Was a lurker until last week when I added the 660 to the lineup. Oh yeah, managed to get the 200T about 1-year ago for a "tree job"... Where will the insanity end:stupid: :computer2:

Hmm, all I've got is a 7 year old 020t, 346 & 385

Dont ask me how much rope I've got, I could not answer that.

I do own 2 tree saddles, and one rock saddle

2 sets of spikes

3 blocks ad 5 pullies

Not to forget the Hugo trailer that gets used twice a year...

Latest posts

Back