arboristsite's most likeable member?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it pretty good. Higher fuel prices than SC though, and taxes are lame. But I am bout halfway between the beach and mountains. Plenty to do within 6 hours of riding.

Well that too, but it should have been "trunk." Darn auto-correct.

You mean auto-incorrect.

Stumpys nice on AS but I hear he has a special talent in the odor department. I'm yet to smell either of you in person yet but by reputation I still think you're most likable.

I like it pretty good. Higher fuel prices than SC though, and taxes are lame. But I am bout halfway between the beach and mountains. Plenty to do within 6 hours of riding.

Taxes there are really lame...i remember paying more in state tax than federal witholding! I lived in Wilmington...and you are right, gas is less than in SC.

266046d1354874755-kally-puppies-067-jpg

Thats worth 10 likes.

266047d1354874913-camping-2010-091-jpg

Mooney Falls in NC
266048d1354875031-camping-2010-071-jpg

View from the fire tower, think I can see MMs house over in TN

266049d1354875143-hunting-004-jpg

Sunrise from a duckboat in the sound

Last edited:
I absolutely believe it when you say Stumpy has a locked truck for a bed.

At least it runs:msp_biggrin:. Although I do have a couple around here that don't.

You mean auto-incorrect.

Stumpys nice on AS but I hear he has a special talent in the odor department. I'm yet to smell either of you in person yet but by reputation I still think you're most likable.

Hey I shower twice a year weather I need it or not. As for the other smells, it's usually something I ate.

At least it runs:msp_biggrin:. Although I do have a couple around here that don't.

Hey I shower twice a year weather I need it or not. As for the other smells, it's usually something I ate.

It looks as if some members want to smell you. Therefore you win!:confused::popcorn:

Latest posts

Back