arboristsite's most likeable member?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not afraid to poke some fun...some might be though(the really nice folks who won't say anything i f they don't have something nice to say)! Plus, I doubt most have any malice towards BS posts...lots 'o fun to be had!

Some BS surely is needed to liven things up!

Anybody ever go over to that site that has to do with mowing and grass? You ever see how uptight they are? Not a unserious post to be found, and you can only stay there for about five minutes before you fall asleep.

I'll stay here and sort through the bull#### thanks.:msp_thumbup:

I'll stay here and sort through the bull#### thanks.:msp_thumbup:[/QUOTE]

well said from the most famous bull in here ............

well said from the most famous bull in here ............[/QUOTE]

I ain't a bull....don't make me post a pic either:msp_rolleyes:

Anybody ever go over to that site that has to do with mowing and grass? You ever see how uptight they are? Not a unserious post to be found, and you can only stay there for about five minutes before you fall asleep.

I'll stay here and sort through the bull#### thanks.

well said from the most famous bull in here ............[/QUOTE]

well said from the most famous bull in here ............

I ain't a bull....don't make me post a pic either:msp_rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

I ain't a bull....don't make me post a pic either

cows have horns ?[/QUOTE]

Hello. And udders:msp_thumbup:

I ain't a bull....don't make me post a pic either

Steer snip snip!:help:[/QUOTE]

Steer snip snip!:help:

:msp_sad: Dislike.[/QUOTE]

Better than banding![/QUOTE]

That right there is why I like this site! :hmm3grin2orange:

Better than banding!:msp_w00t:

I think I would choose banding, especially if I was the bull. :D. I've casterated alot of calves and that sheit has to be painful. Anyone whos done it or seen it knows what I'm talking about. It's the twisting up of those dang cords that gets me woozy. :msp_unsure:

It's weird though that most of them don't really put up much of a fuss. And if done right, they won't lose a drop of blood. Maybe banding would be worse.

I think I would choose banding, especially if I was the bull. :D. I've casterated alot of calves and that sheit has to be painful. Anyone whos done it or seen it knows what I'm talking about. It's the twisting up of those dang cords that gets me woozy. :msp_unsure:

It's weird though that most of them don't really put up much of a fuss. And if done right, they won't lose a drop of blood. Maybe banding would be worse.

OK, shut up already.:waaaht:

Back