arboristsite's most likeable member?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost every post in this thread has been liked.... Anyone got a link for the most liked post ever? I've seen heaps of posts with 20 or 30 likes, is there one with 50 or 100? What is the most liked post ever?

Shaun

wohhh.... hang on there, I said most liked post, not most liked thread. Besides, I've already had 10 beers and i know better than to start at page one of 4,788. 71,812 posts, really? Who cares if there's 27,693 likes, I'm not even gonna start on that before bed.

No if there was an "unlike" button, that would be useful.

No comment, just so and so "dislikes" this post

Even better would be a button for dislikes and comments that reads "8??? members dislike this post".

People would be more inclined to dislike it if it was anonymous.

Even better would be a button for dislikes and comments that reads "8??? members dislike this post".

People would be more inclined to dislike it if it was anonymous.

How about a BS button that is anonymous ...might slow down the ole muffler bearing and saw head gasket blown posts!

How about a BS button that is anonymous ...might slow down the ole muffler bearing and saw head gasket blown posts!

How about one that says "I don't like this post, but I'm scared to tell the OP because it might hurt their feelings and then they will be sad and won't start any more oil threads"?

How about one that says "I don't like this post, but I'm scared to tell the OP because it might hurt their feelings and then they will be sad and won't start any more oil threads"?

Good idea. We all know how concerned you are with other peoples feelings. :msp_thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back