arboristsite's most likeable member?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't wanna meet WoodChuck'r. Trust me. Met him at the KY GTG last spring, everyone said "You gotta meet him!" I guess I was curious, but trust me, it was an overrated experience.

At the moment I met him he winked at me and in a quiet whispery voice asked if I wanted to make $20, I quickly said no. Then he winked at me again and smiled, then said there's another $40 to be made later on and he'd hate to see me miss out on a wild time. I was little creeped out. Then for the rest of the day he kept following me around asking me what my favorite color was and if I've ever crucified a chicken. I told him I hate colors, but was too puzzled to answer about the chicken question, so I just stuttered and tiptoed away as he started to flash a $20 to Andre and Brad - they looked really awkward and very quickly ended the conversation then immediately hopped into Brad's truck and left for the day, leaving Nik behind.

Later on, after he stopped photographing me from up in a tree for hours, he was throwing chicken feed on the ground in front of me. "What the hell are you doing!?" I asked, he replied with "I'm trying to get you healthy so you can lay me an egg." He said we would need an egg for his new fun game "Chicken Chainsaw". I don't know what the hell was going on at that point but I did my best to avoid him and his chicken feed and I surely was glad to get the hell out of there at the end of the day.

Hope to never see him again. Frikkin' weirdo....

Sheesh the guy sounds like a real nutcase! :dizzy:

:msp_tongue:

Tommy Hall...you just gotta love Tommy Hall.

Jacob J is on the naughty list til he puts Beaker back where he belongs!

qupazupa.jpg

We don't like those government slackers!

e6etaman.jpg

Yeah, I miss beaker. Probably one of the best avatars ever!

I don't really like anyone. And I'm pretty sure no one likes me. What about a least liked member thread? :D

How about 08F150 funny easy going and definately disgusting!!!!!!!!:cheers:

There are many members on this joint that are great men, and some great women. There is one who stands out in my opinion, that person is Mr. Jerry Myers. He has always gone above and beyond to help anyone who had a question, needed help finding a part, didn't understand something about any saw with the name Pioneer, or any other saw for that matter. While most of us will never meet, I feel I'm a better person for being a member, and the friendships I've had the honor to make.

Amazing group of very generous people in this forum w/ knowledge and money...proud to be a member. A few of my favorites Avalancher (his stories have made me roll) Arrowhead (generous to a fault) special shout out to dinger and that Kentucky guy with the old poulan junkers.

You don't wanna meet WoodChuck'r. Trust me. Met him at the KY GTG last spring, everyone said "You gotta meet him!" I guess I was curious, but trust me, it was an overrated experience.

At the moment I met him he winked at me and in a quiet whispery voice asked if I wanted to make $20, I quickly said no. Then he winked at me again and smiled, then said there's another $40 to be made later on and he'd hate to see me miss out on a wild time. I was little creeped out. Then for the rest of the day he kept following me around asking me what my favorite color was and if I've ever crucified a chicken. I told him I hate colors, but was too puzzled to answer about the chicken question, so I just stuttered and tiptoed away as he started to flash a $20 to Andre and Brad - they looked really awkward and very quickly ended the conversation then immediately hopped into Brad's truck and left for the day, leaving Nik behind.

Later on, after he stopped photographing me from up in a tree for hours, he was throwing chicken feed on the ground in front of me. "What the hell are you doing!?" I asked, he replied with "I'm trying to get you healthy so you can lay me an egg." He said we would need an egg for his new fun game "Chicken Chainsaw". I don't know what the hell was going on at that point but I did my best to avoid him and his chicken feed and I surely was glad to get the hell out of there at the end of the day.

Hope to never see him again. Frikkin' weirdo....

:clap:

I vote this dude. Hell of a builder....... Hell of a friend.:rock: Very thankful I have him as both.:clap: Really represents what is so great about this site- the sharing of knowledge and the comrodery known only to those suffering from CAD.:msp_wink: As genuine a person as I have ever met.

Last edited:
I vote this dude. Hell of a builder....... Hell of a friend.:rock: Very thankful I have him as both.:clap: Really represents what is so great about this site- the sharing of knowledge and the comrodery known only to those suffering from CAD.:msp_wink:

He look damn spiffy in a diaper, too.

Latest posts

Back