Are You A Husky/Chevy guy....or Stihl/Ford Guy ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does what brand of vehicle you drive determine what saw brand you like ?

• Total voters
2012 3500 Dmax
2011 F250
2001 F350 Powerstroke
1995 F350 460

and probably 8 Stihls.

I do want a 562xp though.

Stihl/Chevy

My bro-in-law had a Husky once. Had to take a tool box with him to keep all the screws tight so it wouldn;t fall apart.

I am a mechanic by trade at a used car dealer. I get stuck working on everything. The chevy might break more often but it costs a fraction of the money to fix. Fords are such a PITA to work on that you couldnt give me one. This is coming from someone who used to bleed blue and wouldnt drive anything else but Ford.

I have a Stihl, a Husky, a Dolmar and a makita. Drive a Chevy, a jeep CJ-7, and the wife is in a Toyota Avalon. But I do have 3 Ford garden tractors and a Massey ferguson garden tractor that was made by Case Ingersoll. Variety is the spice of life!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stihl is still the best ( dolmars second)
Chevy /gm lover too
But in all fairness it has been found that 98% of all fords are still on the road. Today

--the other 2% actually made it home !

Funny, I relate Stihl and Husky to cars like Mercedes and BMW - overpriced foreign cars for the Dockers and polo shirt crowd. :buttkick:

Stihl/Husky/Echo Dodge/GMC i drive a Dodge Ram 2500 with a Cummins and the wife drives GMC Yukon with a Vortec V8

Sent from my Autotune Carb

Back