Are You A Husky/Chevy guy....or Stihl/Ford Guy ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does what brand of vehicle you drive determine what saw brand you like ?

• Total voters
Stihl/Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel. All my equipment is Stihl; 3 chainsaws, pole saw, blower, 2 trimmers. Dodge Ram 12 valve, 305,000 miles , original clutch, low maintenance. It's all a keeper.

I own Stihls, Huskies, and McCullochs... Drive Chevy, Ford, Dodge,Kenworth, International.... all depending on the day.

always been a stihl guy... I was a chevy guy till I owned one. then I was a ford guy till I owned one. I think my next truck will have a cummins. the chevy left me walking home twice. the 01 ford f-350 needed new ball joints after 50k miles. then needed new manifold bolts at 60k mi. now I heard I need new spark plugs and gotta heli-coil em in or they'll blow out goin down the road?? next truck will be a dodge. then prolly a titan. then prolly a Honda, then chevy again.

always been a stihl guy... I was a chevy guy till I owned one. then I was a ford guy till I owned one. I think my next truck will have a cummins. the chevy left me walking home twice. the 01 ford f-350 needed new ball joints after 50k miles. then needed new manifold bolts at 60k mi. now I heard I need new spark plugs and gotta heli-coil em in or they'll blow out goin down the road?? next truck will be a dodge. then prolly a titan. then prolly a Honda, then chevy again.

Get a quote to put them spark plugs in. I know them manifold bolts wern't cheap to replace either. I'm telling ya, you won't be gaining anything going to a dodge

mines a mixed choice of both chances.. I am first a ford man, with the liking of the raw power/reliability of the husky brand of saws... what's left of the chances are for yuppie/city dwellers and not the kind of kountry bumpkins that I roll with...lol "I am an old kountry boy that does survive"........!!BARK-BARK!!

Stihl / Titan.....my screen name says it all. Next truck is going to be a Ford Diesel.

Equating Husqnarna with Chevy makes me want to run ro the hospital to have my stomach pumped.

But I suppose if pressed, I'd say I'm a Jonsered/Mopar guy.

2011 Chevy z-71 and wifie drives a Yukon Xl. never really let us down knock on wood.

Back