Are You A Husky/Chevy guy....or Stihl/Ford Guy ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does what brand of vehicle you drive determine what saw brand you like ?

• Total voters
Last edited:
Chevy jonsered. But I've owned all of the big 3(ford, chevy, and dodge)

husky/gm bitches :rock: the ford and stihls can be used by anyone else, i truelly do not care. oh and for the record the cummins is a POS. drivability is very poor compared to the duramax. very small powerband range on the cummins. only way i would ever even consider a cummins is if it was in front of a 6 speed and was only used to pull logs out of the woods onto the logging roads and haul wood. i've owned a cummins (automatic :() while my buddy owned a 750hp cummins (6 speed :)). they are good engines but the trucks they put them in are garbage. i currently own an 04 gmc 2500HD SLT with the duramax and couldn't be happier in all aspects of driving. i also have a fleet of huskies which i have proven to myself are better then stihls with an unbiased mind. i have used both brands for many years. i take everything anybody says with a grain a salt until they prove to me they have walked to walk and didn't just pic the saw/truck that looks cooler or the first one they got the chance to run. very few people have actually based their decision on the way a particular piece of equipment really is. most just choose what they own while i own what i choose ;)

Latest posts

Back