Are you serious???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are Crocs?? :biggrin:

They were recommended for after calks wear by Burvol, and he is certainly not a chick, but I am. They are comfy plasticky rubbery shoes/sandals that come in many styles and colors. They feel great and are easy to slip into after a day wearing calks.

I have 3 pairs. They felt good after a day of tree planting in the rain and snow.

View attachment 276338

They were recommended for after calks wear by Burvol, and he is certainly not a chick, but I am. They are comfy plasticky rubbery shoes/sandals that come in many styles and colors. They feel great and are easy to slip into after a day wearing calks.

I have 3 pairs. They felt good after a day of tree planting in the rain and snow.

My wife literally never saw me wear anything but work boots (and maybe 2 different pairs of sneakers) for the first 4 or 5 years of our marriage and I'm not ashamed at all to admit to crocs being nice as hell to wear for appropriate times such as poolside, backyard lounging, etc...

There is a $12.35 box that works out perfect for a couple rounds of smoking. Yes they will ship it no matter how much it weighs. I have shipped chains, bullets, and engine blocks and they took the at the advertised prices. I can send you paypal or send you payment to an address, just let me know!

There is a $12.35 box that works out perfect for a couple rounds of smoking. Yes they will ship it no matter how much it weighs. I have shipped chains, bullets, and engine blocks and they took the at the advertised prices. I can send you paypal or send you payment to an address, just let me know!

Ok let me stop by and find one and see what I can get in it for ya...

Back