Arkansas Oklahoma Missouri GTG.....Who's game?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deer is very lean, and really doesn't lend itself to smoking. I prefer the pig, but we can always wrap bambi up in some butcher cut bacon.

I will try to get a hog then, I know a great spot on big timber management area its just a drive, maybe I could buzz a friend of mine and use his baying dogs. I agree but I love me some seasoned and grilled deer too. We will see what season brings and if I got enough time it will be porky for the smoker and deer for the grill. It does sound very good, the best pig I ever ett was smoke under ground by Cajuns overnight almost melted in your mouth and had awesome seasoning.

I will try to get a hog then, I know a great spot on big timber management area its just a drive, maybe I could buzz a friend of mine and use his baying dogs. I agree but I love me some seasoned and grilled deer too. We will see what season brings and if I got enough time it will be porky for the smoker and deer for the grill. It does sound very good, the best pig I ever ett was smoke under ground by Cajuns overnight almost melted in your mouth and had awesome seasoning.

Okay, it's time for me to find some lunch.

Kevin

Well, I am certainly no cajun, but whatever we come up with should be quite edible. :biggrinbounce2:

I will be glad to bring a couple of pork shoulders or something like that. Those things can feed the masses!

Well, I am certainly no cajun, but whatever we come up with should be quite edible. :biggrinbounce2:

I will be glad to bring a couple of pork shoulders or something like that. Those things can feed the masses!

Hay guys I haven't had lunch yet and you keep talking food, guess I'll go fix something.

Lmao as long as it is not SS's dog:cheers: I will post at the hunting progress late in October
it would be great to have a nice little porker some one else can supply the apple :laugh: I am fixin to eat sumpin.

December 5th,12th seem to be the prime Saturdays. Hay guys, as you pick a date. Add number of people in tow add I'll try to keep a count.

I have no date preference.

Maybe someone could keep list for head count by pm that would give a better idea of expected turnout. Freehand has already said PM him for accommodations so that's covered.
We may also need to encourage side dishes, plates and utensils. Table's ? Everyone needs to bring their own chairs drinks and the like. Freehand will have his hands full so I am sure all help would be appreciated. My in tow will likely grow but already is near 5.

It will just be my nephew and I so far. Will there be a warm place to sleep, I assume that on us, right?

I nominate ropensaddle!!!!:yourock:

I'll take it if he can't.

I need to get off this thing and go to the shop and work I have 4 saws to but together before the GTG most have parts on order except the new Homelite Super XL 925 I still need to order parts for it.

Latest posts

Back