Arkansas Oklahoma Missouri GTG.....Who's game?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may bring the old hunting camper to stay in. Not a good pic though.

attachment.php

Tyrone used to be a racecar driver......"It was a funny angle"....."The van is directly behind you, that's not a funny angle"

I just got my 038 super running. New stihl rings polish intake & exhaust transfers a little thinner gasket. If I don't use it up before December its coming for a run. I now have a different go to saw, it used to be my 036.

Nice line-up,Supercabs......can't wait to see em' run!:chainsawguy::lifter:

I have a few more to get fixed before the GTG, just getting started today. My wife stoped at the stihl dealer and got the parts I had on order, got half of what I needed but its a good start.

When the 038 came to life I was laughing so hard, it's to loud to run in the shop with the door closed.

I like summer sausage but most times I take the shoulder and other not so great parts, de-bone put into the crock pot until the meat just flakes apart. I will then use it in Deer e joe, vegetable soup etc. I am not too fond of deer burger. I can take the steak meat in hams,straps,inner loin cut in semi thin strips, grill it with Cajon seasoning sprinkled on for added flavor. My wife and even people who say they don't care for deer really like it. If the hunt goes great I will have deer, wabbit,maybe Hog,possibly,turkey,and or bear although bear is not my favorite.

Deer jerky is my favorite way to prepare deer other than the tenderloin. I Also like it pan fried and smothered with onions peppers and stewed tomatoes.

Latest posts

Back