Asplundh-climber fall-maryland

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FIRSTIMECLIMBER

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Asplundh

On Sat asplundh was **** trees in my neighborhood I looked one of there workers was shaking badly then he fell to the ground really didn't understand what was going on he was out for about a couple of min. then he came back slightly bleeding e from the mouth. Called the amb. the came and took he to the hospital.

You guys be careful out there.

supervisor?

Where was the supervisor? Its a good idea to have a trama blanket to keep the injured from going into shock. They are inexpensive and well worth the investment. What shocks me the most is you had to call an ambulence which means no ground helpers.

That is what would really set me off! He doesn't pay attention to his crew. Hopefully he looks at the condition of his help ie: drugs, alcohol, sick, or sleepy. He should have had a buddy climber with him at all times. Its the only way new climbers have to practice in real situations what they have learned at a slow pace on instruction.:angry:

Latest posts

Back