Attn. Brush Bandit Gurus...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Redbull

Redbull

ArboristSite Guru
Could someone please help me identify the model# of this 1992 16" Brush Bandit. It's been painted and I can't find any markings.If you need more pics, let me know. Thanks.
Brandon

fpyontek

fpyontek

ArboristSite Operative
Redbull said:
Could someone please help me identify the model# of this 1992 16" Brush Bandit. It's been painted and I can't find any markings.If you need more pics, let me know. Thanks.
Brandon

Call Bandit Industries @ 989 561-2270.
Give them the serial number/work order number on the frame or on top of the tounge. They should be able to tell you exactly what it is. You'll also need the serial # for ordering parts.

Fred

DDM

Addicted to ArboristSite
fpyontek said:
Call Bandit Industries @ 989 561-2270.
Give them the serial number/work order number on the frame or on top of the tounge. They should be able to tell you exactly what it is. You'll also need the serial # for ordering parts.

Fred

I cant find any #'s on mine either. Vermeer will send you a manual and Safety decals for free if your Machine has been painted over. Just for updating the Info in there system. I Wunder if bandit will do the same? :blob2:

Redbull

Redbull

ArboristSite Guru
Thanks for the info guys. I got this chipper for $4600 and the only thing it needs is a tune-up. Blades were new when I got it and it had a new starter as well. I just couldn't figure out which model it was so I could order parts in the future.