Atv hitch.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What brand is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately it's of the home made variety. Not sure if you were looking for that or not.

When looking I found one that grabbed the bolt on the axle tube that the oem bracket is welded to. It was $60-70. My dad made this so I didn't have to spend the money.

It works great and have had it for about three years. I don't put any serious tougnew weight on it but I did have enough rocks in a trailer once that when I hit a big bump it ripped the axles off the trailer.

For sure. I wouldn't push it when it is tied into the tube like that.

I've got a really nice wagon made from the rear frame and bed of an old Toyota pickup truck. I use in around the yard a lot but I'm very careful when pulling it with our Kawasaki Mule. Instead I usually pull it with a Dodge 2500 4x4. It is our 'Wood Wagon' and used to keep a supply of firewood at the back door. The woodshed is 600ft. away.

Full of wood my little wood trailer would put quite a load on the Kawasaki axle.

009.JPG

010.JPG

My quad is small, and has poor hitch set-up as well. This dolly, or cheater, protects the quads light weight solid axle from over loading. It is made from a John Deere lawn tractor front axle. Not too pretty but it works. I use it to move the conveyor and and on a four wheel staging table as well next to the splitter. IMG_3445.jpg IMG_1460.jpg IMG_1459.jpg

The receiver is on a Polaris Ranger, and the 3 way is on a Brute Force.

Attachments

• IMG_9267.JPG
    IMG_9267.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_9266.JPG
    IMG_9266.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 15
Back