Automotive vacuum tubing for 361 impulse line ??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking online for a new impulse line for a 361 all I see are pix of straight rubber tubing, they don't have the bends like the current impulse line has.
Would it be okay to use automotive vacuum tubing as the impulse line as long as it fits tight on the fittings on both ends?
I have used high temp silicone tubing before.

If it fits, seals and does not collapse flat during use- use what you have or can find.
Personally I have used Stihl impulse line (you can buy in lengths from your local agent) cut to size to replace Husqvarna fuel lines, bout the only thing I won't use is that cheap plastic "looks a bit like Tygon" tubing....... often advertised as Tygon.

If it fits, seals and does not collapse flat during use- use what you have or can find.
Personally I have used Stihl impulse line (you can buy in lengths from your local agent) cut to size to replace Husqvarna fuel lines, bout the only thing I won't use is that cheap plastic "looks a bit like Tygon" tubing....... often advertised as Tygon.
Yes Tygon dont work.

Latest posts

Back