• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy AV Mounts for Husqvarna 44

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patd

Reaction score
Looking for AV mounts for a Husqvarna 44. I especially need the lower mounts which look like an accordion (501 59 41-01). Also could use upper mounts which look like a cylinder (501 53 05-01); although I did get a few of these from a parts saw, newer mounts may be better. Let me know what you have, would be happy to get a few extra so I have them for next time.

Thanks!
Patrick

I AM SURE I HAVE A FEW IN STOCK. ALL I HAVE R GONNA BE NEW ONES THOUGH.
DO U PREFER USED AND FREE OR NEW AND CHEAP?

Not sure if you got the PM. I'm happy to pay for the mounts; was having trouble finding the lower mounts (501 59 41-01) though the upper mounts(501 53 05-01) seem to be more available. I need at least two of the lower mounts and maybe would get four if you have them then I'll have an extra set on hand for next time. Also could use some of the upper mounts; I replaced mine with mounts scrounged from a parts saw, but would be good to get some new ones as well if you have them.

I WAS SUPER BUSY THE OTHER DAY, I APOLOGIZE. I DID GET THE PM.
I DONE A QUICK GLANCE AND DIDNT SEE ANY, BUT WILL LOOK MORE TOMORROW FOR YOU.

Back