Awesome felling vid. ;)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys. This is a vid I posted in the CS forum in February 2010. I kinda forgot about it for a while and I just bumped it to the top a few minutes ago. I figured all of you pro guys could use a laugh (after you're done shaking your head that is) so check it out. :)

Don't be surprised if you practically have a heart attack though, lol.

Here's the link to the thread - it's called "Wow."

Enjoy. :clap: :dizzy:

http://www.arboristsite.com/chainsaw/124126.htm

[video=youtube;Ffxb5iv48YQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ffxb5iv48YQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Last edited:
i like how he made sure he notched it right by streching through his legs kill two birds with one stone on that one. get a good stretch and make sure your aimed right.

Hilarious! hahahaha! that twist at the end showed the level of expertise! Good job it was a small tree! You could tell they were chuffed with their "EXTREME" video! hahaha! Most enjoyable!

Funny how goofy they where for sure. Looks like a kid to me. Seems like he payed attention and didn't mismatch the crap out of his cuts. Even if he did make a career out of that tree I bet he is better than most firewood hacks out there. This site included.

they proly could have pushed it over instead of letn that saw kickback on that metal wedge 5 times lol

ok..after watching it again you can tell the tree prolly hit another tree and thats why it rolled. i dont really see any professionalism that may point to these guys being skilled. lol. the one skinny dude needed to choke up on that maul so hes not playing the drums on that tree , and the face cut looked like crap. the faller didnt look at the top of the tree. may have been a nice siswheel effect with the spin was cool at first but no biggie.. back in the day the big tree fallers would make a mistake and the tree would break wasting there strenious efforts of axing for days. the lie of the hills and laying it down flat and even are what you really want and it depends on the angle of the face and popping off the stump..Let's try to find some of those..

Last edited:
i like how he made sure he notched it right by streching through his legs kill two birds with one stone on that one. get a good stretch and make sure your aimed right.

Yea that was a good gunning move, i like how they stand right behing the tree falling it uphill too...lol, o well maybe we will see them in some other videos operating equipment or backing up the chipper just right!!

Latest posts

Back