Awesome wood score but a rough week ahead

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wvlogger

Rock trucker
Reaction score
Well I got the F-250 crummy fixed last week just to find out she needs a alternator. Theres another 100 bucks. baby sister got admitted to the hospital this morning for a bad infection in her finger but should be out before turkey day, I hope. getting the rest of the stuff for thanksgiving ought to be fun with no money and a busted wood and junk hauler.:bang::bang: But on a good note I talked to a old freind of mine today and worked out a awesome firewood deal. He own a service truck and works on mine equipment on a strip job. He is going to load his truck up with red oak logs a few times a week and drop them at the wood shed he gets half i get half. I think it is an awesome deal. I will block out about 10 to 15 trees then rent a splitter for the weekend. and in my awesomeness, i have rented so much equipment from Bosely equipment that i know get a discout i can pic up any machine on friday morning and only get charged for 1 day's rental. So i get a splitter for 3 days for $53.

What a Deal

What a good deal. Logs delivered to you - you cut them and split them. Your expense for your share is only $53.00 and the gas and oil for your saws and rented splitter.

I wouldn't mind getting that kind of offer at all. Good luck with the weather and have a good weekend cutting.

Nosmo

Back