Back Injuries Suck

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gary, sorry to hear it....what exactly is the issue? Do everything you can to strengthen those trunk muscles! Physical therapy can really do wonders.... and I don't want to get all swami on you, but have you ever tried yoga? I know I'm going to catch it because most folks don't think its very manly, but after about five years of loading cargo in cramped airplanes I was in pain all the time.... I took up yoga and the flexibility, strength and pain reduction has been huge. When I get busy and slack off on the yoga I can feel things back there going south.... I blew it off for about two months at the end of last year (just got lazy) and Christmas day.. whamo!! Did it cleaning out the wood box... I had to crawl into the house on all fours and I couldn't even stand/walk to get to the bathroom, I had to crawl.. slowly. In a week and a half, I could get around on crutches, then a few days after that I was hobbling on my own.

Needless to say, I'm going to do everything I can so THAT doesn't happen again. For a while there, I thought the injury was permanent.

MY CHIROPRACTOR HELPS ME IMMENSELY. TWO DEGEN. DISCS, I GO SEE DR. DRAY EVERY MONTH. I HOPE YOU FIND RELIEF.

Oh, dang cap lock key is right by the shift key. i wish i could type......

Back pain sucks, and it can drop you like a rock. If I had been lifting car motor saws, I wood be in a wheelchair....... Good luck, Gary, and all you guys!

Latest posts

Back