Bailey's New Mag Front Cover

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wkpoor

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Got Bailey's latest last week and felt the need to comment on the cover pic for the H*&^%%#ll of it.
Most mag covers are obviously staged and this one appears to be no exception. A log that size would have created saw dust ankle deep if he was down to the last piece as it appears so why is the ground so clean around him. Oh and do you really think that size saw was cutting that log? Just some idle thoughts.

I got that catolog today. I have a real love hate relationship with it. Got to get my order in:greenchainsaw:

Got Bailey's latest last week and felt the need to comment on the cover pic for the H*&^%%#ll of it.
Most mag covers are obviously staged and this one appears to be no exception. A log that size would have created saw dust ankle deep if he was down to the last piece as it appears so why is the ground so clean around him. Oh and do you really think that size saw was cutting that log? Just some idle thoughts.

Kind of like all those wood stove/ fireplace pics. Nary a speck of ash nor a piece of bark on the floor, yet the wood in the picture hasn't even started to burn down yet.

It was a bit of a let down for me. All the Huskys gone and none of the new stuff is of any interest to me. :cry:

Ian

Hey Haywire Hayweed:
They still carry a fair amount of Husky parts. Seen what appeared to be a few new ones over the last issue too.:)

That was the point of the picture, the saw was throwing the chips well out of picture view into the neighboors yard, less mess that way, tricky advertising I thought!!

LOL, I wondered about that pic myself.........does that guy just have that one log to cut in half?

Last edited:
What a guy!

That was me dudes, and ain't no one I know of ever accused me
of getting dirty for anything, or anyone, and I am glad you all
understand now.:)

Back