Bandit 200

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lbj

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Looking at a used bandit 200 in the 90’s
It has a Ford gas motor and looks like it has a crush/lift cylinder with unknown hours and owner does not about past history . It currently does not have brakes and I would add them but it’s unknown what it needs

price is $10,000 and owner seems firm

is this a reasonable price

It has a Ford gas motor and looks like it has a crush/lift cylinder with unknown hours and owner does not about past history . It currently does not have brakes and I would add them but it’s unknown what it needs

Dont buy it till you know what it needs.

That's to much money especially for a gas motor.

I had a 1992 Bandit 200 plus, plus meaning it had 4 blades Vs just having two. Had a Cummins 76 hp motor. It was a good chipper but we upgraded shortly to a 116 hp Bandit 250xp and the added hp plus larger feed wheel system made a big difference.

Thank for the replies , a local dealer has a 2012 90xp with crush cylinder, Perkins diesel with 950 hours for $24,750. I’m debating on getting vs an older 90xp or a 200 a can’t go any bigger due to chipper truck

Back