bandit 2450 stumper

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outdoorsman0490

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I just read through all of the older threads, anybody have any more input on this machine; 4x4 with the 44 kubota. I am looking to upgrade and should be going to look at one next week some time. Seems like it would be a world better than my 1993 630B. I am looking at buying this and keeping it for a long time; will drive itself right up into my 6x12 dump trailer.

Thanks

I just read through all of the older threads, anybody have any more input on this machine; 4x4 with the 44 kubota. I am looking to upgrade and should be going to look at one next week some time. Seems like it would be a world better than my 1993 630B. I am looking at buying this and keeping it for a long time; will drive itself right up into my 6x12 dump trailer.

Thanks

I had a 2150 with 38hp kohler, exc machine, i now have a 2550 all hydraulic with the
38 hp kohler, i don't think u could go wrong with the 2450 with diesel, u might want
to consider the 2550 all hyd with the diesel if the price is not too much different, hope
this helps...

Bob...:cheers:

there would be a large diff in price; the unit I am considering is a dealer demo with less than 100 hrs, and a lower price tag b/c they want to sell it to bring in a newer model

I was quoted around $33,500 for a machine equipped like that, from our local Bandit dealer. That was back in about March or April.
Jeff

I have several questions? I seen the older bandit that is all belt driven and has less than 100 hrs on and at $24,500. Its a good price. I just demoed a new RAYCO 1645 with the same engine and it was awesome! But your looking at around $33,000 My main question is there a big difference betweeen belt and hydro and the amount of HP lost to the cutter wheel? Also is there anyone with a Morbark D76SPH and there experence with it? I found a 2006 for sale with a 61 HP cat with less than 200 hrs and was wondering if it were a good machine? Thanks!

I have several questions? I seen the older bandit that is all belt driven and has less than 100 hrs on and at $24,500. Its a good price. I just demoed a new RAYCO 1645 with the same engine and it was awesome! But your looking at around $33,000 My main question is there a big difference betweeen belt and hydro and the amount of HP lost to the cutter wheel? Also is there anyone with a Morbark D76SPH and there experence with it? I found a 2006 for sale with a 61 HP cat with less than 200 hrs and was wondering if it were a good machine? Thanks!

I had a badit 2150xp with the 38 hp kohler and now have a 2550 all hyd with the same motor, i have seen absoutely no diff in cutting ability, the all hyd cutter wheel turns much faster, u can feel the wind from it 10 ft away, it has the 900 series greenteeth compared to the 700 series on the 2150, quite a bit of diff, but they really throw the chips...it is really nice not to have to worry about adjusting belts and greasing bearings all the time, time will tell how well it holds up, i had the same concern about cutting ability between belts and all hyd, but i have none now..

Hope this helps...

Bob...:cheers:

Back