Bar adapter sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For someone like my local guy that has a 5 gallon bucket of chain to fit Stihl but owns a husky this adapter is worth the work to make it function. definitely don't think it's worth it for most people though. Fitting the small husky want in my mind when I asked for this. Echo, poulans are the target

For someone like my local guy that has a 5 gallon bucket of chain to fit Stihl but owns a husky this adapter is worth the work to make it function. definitely don't think it's worth it for most people though. Fitting the small husky want in my mind when I asked for this. Echo, poulans are the target
I was asked to make something, how whomever chooses to use and modify it is their choice. I made the adapter per requested, the rest is up to the customer.

There is no reason it shouldn't work on the D176 mount saws that it was intended for - as those bars basically have the same bar tail profile as the D025/3003 bars (D tail in the Oregon system).

The K and A tails are slimmer (top to bottom), which is the root of several fitment issues with the D025/3003 bars. How easy the issues can be bypassed remains to see....

Ok so a month or so ago i had the Cannon bar group buy and included the cannon adapters in that special. The Cannon D176 adapters turned out to be a bust as they arent for the D176 like i was told. I have not shipped out any of the adapters till i got that straightened out and had true D176 to 12.1mm adapters in my hands. So here they are...

View attachment 444259 View attachment 444260

Here is what is going to happen. Special prices on all my adapters and free shipping on 2 or more adapters.
PM me
Echo to Stihl adapter $12
Dolmar to Stihl adapter $12
Husky to Stihl adapter $12
^^^These are made by @Homelite410

Husky to Stihl adapter $5.75
8mm to Stihl adapter $5.75

View attachment 444263
^^these are made by Cannon

for anyone that has never seen Mike's adapters up close. Here is a shot of one of his adapters beside a Cannon adapter

View attachment 444267 View attachment 444268

This deal ends on 9-4-15
Your bar adapters are high quality with smooth edges and a great price hope they sell well:rock2:

FYI. I just installed a total super bar on a 590. The adjuster holes need enlarged. The 620 and 590 use a different adjuster pin and the 590 one is larger with a slight taper to it. It will only go half way through the adjuster hole before bottoming out and if the bar nuts are tightened i bet it will result in a broken clutch cover.

Got your stuff today!!! The Total Super Bars are great. I have to say the fit & finish of the adapters is excellent. I'll be posting up some pics over the next couple of days.

VERY NICE. Thank You Sir

Latest posts

Back