Bar app. question (get out your application books)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jokers

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Hey Brian, doesn`t look like a match. The 346 takes a KO95 pattern and the 295 takes a KO41 from Oregon. Sorry.

Russ

Brian, I don`t know what the difference is, could be something as subtle as bar stud diameter. I compared Micro Lite bars for both saws, no Intenz. Sorry!

Russ

checked the bar at truevalue today.
that combo bar an chain, retails for 56 bucks.
u better keep it brian ,its worth a lot more than we were talkin. thanks anyway bud.
think im going to wait until it arives[ ups tracking says monday] but ill work something out.
funny thing ,my son returned my partner
500 yesterday and its got that combination on it . the saw is 49 cc but older. but with my newly aquired little sharpener guide [thanks russ] i was able to put a really good sharpen on it.
dang little saw will cut faster than anything i got,and dont weigh anymore than the 34 cc craftsman.i had completely forgot i had it ,as i tend to do, with things loaned to my kid. older daddies know what i mean.:)
be interesting to see if the 295 is as good. itll have to go some to match it.
well thanks anyway fellas.

Last edited:
forgot to mention . again with the partner ,the only limiter to heavy cutting, is bar lubrication. think im gonna just work on somethin to solve that little problem.

Latest posts

Back