• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Bars and bars and bars still some left!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, not all of the bars I have are sold. These pictures are what I have left. Except for the total bar that needs a tip.
Let me know, thanks
ADLM20161102_192344.jpg 20161102_192332.jpg 20161102_192323.jpg

The 2 total bars above the dissonance bars
The total bar I have for sale still is 22.25 inches over all it is 19 inches from the tip to the front of the slot. Bar gage is .050 and it is a hard tip. The mount will fit like a homelite super xl, should be a oregon d196 mount

Thanks. Looking for a cheap way to get the bar size down to where it needs to be. It's wearing an 18" right now

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Orange tip Sandvik and total missing the tip are gone, I'm beginning to grow attached to what I have left, I may start picking some out to keep, one by one.
ADLM

I know I have that mount in those three poulan pro bars are 325 pitch, the short oregon bar is and its 3/8lo pro, I believe also the shiny short oregon with the 1/4 pitch sprocket is, jonsered bar 3/8 lo pro is too I believe. Also the gb bar on the right is 3/8 lo pro

What mount is the little grey on 91 Oregon bar towards the top?

What mount is the GB?
Let me look this evening, I know that the gb bar has jumped back into the cabinet, it is destined to go on my husky 350 build. I think I also sold the little oregon, I will get updated pictures of what is left and I will let you know, thanks

This is an updated picture of the bars I have left. @svk the two bars you mentioned are gone. I do have that white gb bar in the sell pile now. it's new but it has been beat up. 20161129_183444.jpg

The one third from top is the one I'm interested in if you can let me know which pattern it is.

Also how much for the used GB?
I believe it's what homelite used on their "homeowner" saws but I will check tomorrow night. I would do 10 plus ride on either.

Back