• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Bars/chains

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't mind showing my friend some progress moving things for him so feel free to shoot me a PM if there is something that catches your eye.

D009=9mm I believe. It was mounted on a 395xp.

Also, I found a loop of 64 DL 3/8 for the SD bar so that will be included as well.

i appreciate the info. my search continues enjoy the weekend
Guys do modify bars to fit different mounts when they want a smaller bar to fit, and they have adapters to go from the larger sizes(bars) down to smaller mounts such as a 3003 stihl on a husky(I know it's just not right lol).

i thought about that, i could just get a 10mm bit and hog it out with the drill press hmmm. ill put a little thought into it and get back to you. thank guys!!! almost beer'30 here in jersey!!!

i thought about that, i could just get a 10mm bit and hog it out with the drill press hmmm. ill put a little thought into it and get back to you. thank guys!!! almost beer'30 here in jersey!!!
People say "search is your friend", I find the search feature here to be useless. I like to put what I want into google, then add arboristsite onto the end to find content on here, it works well for me.
What will you be mounting a 36 on.

i like older saws. they are just raw, no fancy bs just metal plastic and power. i have two brand new jred 2255 and 2166. i bought a 670 super and it makes my 2166 seem like a kitten in the lions den. pretty sad since i paid an arm and a leg for the 2166 and only paid $250 shipped for my 670 both run 24" bars 3/8 058 skin tooth chisel and even after having them tuned up the 2166 still bogs a little where as the 670 keeps singing. i think those new saws of mine might be up on the block if the 920 deal goes thru and ill take that cash and look for a husky 2100

Thats a accident waiting to happen, the metal in those bars is harder then hell. You can file them out with little trouble.

Or take you 920, make sure the bar studs are tight in the saw, then lay a large bastard file flat on top both studs and file .5mm off the top of both of them, then turn it over and file .5mm off the bottom of the studs.

If you do that you can buy that 36" bar listed and just bolt it right on the saw and later change to any other large mount husky bar you want to.

I was looking at the 36" combo last night and some of the loops are Stihl which means that they are .050 gauge. I don't know what my buddy was thinking there. I really want to get the big bar down the road before my 2166 returns from getting worked over and curiosity gets ahold of me.

All prices are negotiable, I really have no use for any of these combos right now.

Back