BBBRRRRRRRRR, post up your low temp this am and your whereabouts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Over the weekend (Sat) -10 F (sun) -27 F (mon) -7 F
Pretty Cold, -27 F was the coldest I have seen around here in 10rys
The U.P. is another story.....they see that almost every year at least once
Northern Michigan

attachment.php
[/IMG]

Way late to reply, but my pc tanked.. using the old lady's.. It has been incredibly warm here in high desert CA. It's 52f @ 6:42 pm. While we like the VERY warm temps, it is killing the wood sales! Two years ago, we would wake up to avg temps around 20f. If anyone can predict year-over-year temps they should be purchasing lotto tickets....Haven't had a serious frost in about two weeks.. very unusual. We have lettuce germinating from last years crop already in the garden beds!!

Thirty degree low last night in east-central Nebraska. Got to 50 today and is 37 right now. I worked outside in a t-shirt today. I let the furnace burn out last night and only loaded it once today. It is 76 degrees in here and I am sitting in basketball shorts, drinking wine (yeah, wine, wife has me drinking wine, lol), watching Social Network (paused while wife is going to get more wine at the liquor store), wondering what work will be like tomorrow. I have to say that Barefoot Moscato is pretty good, though!

Last week we were running -9, -8, and -6 degrees during the night time. Now it has warmed up to 10-15 degrees above zero. Thanks to all the wood I cut 2 years ago, I have lots of seasoned wood to burn, so I'm nice and warm (71 degrees everywhere in the house).

Coldest Ive see this winter is -19C in Atyrau, KZ...
And believe me, the state provided steam heat was working so well, I had to keep a window cracked open...

Hello
-36c this morning. Forecast is calling for +1 on Thursday
It has been an exceptionally warm winter here in Saskatchewan
Been the best year for wood use so far.
4th winter with the own and finally achieved a good balance of dry wood.
Usually burn 20-23 cord.

It was -32C this morning no wind and a good thing, but last Thursday it was +11C Yep I used C. Should keep warming up this week according to the weatherman.
I used to like winter now I hate it should be on the beach in Cuba drinking Rum.

Hello
-36c this morning. Forecast is calling for +1 on Thursday
It has been an exceptionally warm winter here in Saskatchewan
Been the best year for wood use so far.
4th winter with the own and finally achieved a good balance of dry wood.
Usually burn 20-23 cord.
Your welcome we like sending you the warm weather,Chinooks are great okay the Guy's in B.C send us the warm weather and you get the left overs!:waiting::waiting:

-18c or -1f not bad for a winter, been easy one so far,, am curently figuring out how to keep sending all the lousy weather East, seems to be working so far!! LOL

Last edited:
We've warmed up to 47 already today. Between the thawing and the rain we had the past 48 hrs everything is a soggy mess.

its only -6 here next to the pond. I was down at the shipyard yesterday if you want to experience cold try standing on/in a steel ship for 10 hours welding/cutting or fitting man those guys are tough

Latest posts

Back