Beaumont Texas Husqvarna 372 missing

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brimmstone

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Okay folks here is what is known now. Monday night a Husqvarna 372 came up missing from my garage. Serial number is 081-800-195 and it had a 28 inch Husqvarna bar on it at the time. If anyone might run across it please let me know. I'm going to be hitting the pawn shops in my area after the 30 days it would have to sit in pawn is up. I'm offering a reward to anyone who finds it.

Okay folks here is what is known now. Monday night a Husqvarna 372 came up missing from my garage. Serial number is 081-800-195 and it had a 28 inch Husqvarna bar on it at the time. If anyone might run across it please let me know. I'm going to be hitting the pawn shops in my area after the 30 days it would have to sit in pawn is up. I'm offering a reward to anyone who finds it.

Sucks bad man I feel for ya friggin crackheads
pizz ya off :angry2:

I have a suspicion as to what happened to it but no concrete proof. My neighbor saw something and I'll leave it at that. The local police are running the pawn shops right now to see what they find. Lord help the dumb@$$ if I catch them. I'll permanently remove their theft potential and reproduction potential all in on fell swoop. What really is nice is that in Texas if they come at me threateningly I'm allowed to shoot first and ask questions later.

I have a suspicion as to what happened to it but no concrete proof. My neighbor saw something and I'll leave it at that. The local police are running the pawn shops right now to see what they find. Lord help the dumb@$$ if I catch them. I'll permanently remove their theft potential and reproduction potential all in on fell swoop. What really is nice is that in Texas if they come at me threateningly I'm allowed to shoot first and ask questions later.

Well just make sure it's him and ya don't wound the sob:cheers:
I can't stand a thief especially one that takes a honest mans tools
they get under my skin bad like taking your horse and leaving you in
the desert!

I'm going to be hitting the pawn shops in my area after the 30 days it would have to sit in pawn is up. I'm offering a reward to anyone who finds it.

That sucks nothing worse than a thief its surprising they stole something that causes work and not immediate gratification? (no pun intended)

I think you are onto something with the pawn shops. Around here the cops check the pawn shops first when something is reported missing etc since the pawn shops cant tell you themselfs, dont know if that helps you or not it may be worth asking the cops. good luck

edit:eek:ops sorry I see there is something about the cops carry on.

Kansas

Last edited:
Well I have discovered I wrote the wrong numbers down as serial numbers. I'm trying to find the correct ones now as I have found that it starts with 965

What neighborhood do you live in? I know there has been some theft in the westend lately.. My buddy's stereo shop across from Walmart got hit at 5:15 in the morning this week..Stole a bunch of Kicker display stuff...

I hate pricks that steal...

Rick

I'm behind Target on Garner rd. We hadn't had a problem till after Ike hit. I ran the one bunch of crackheads out of the neighborhood and after the storm a new bunch showed up.

Latest posts

Back