bees

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mschoff

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
went out today and started to move some skids around for stacking wood. And there was a angry yellow jackets nest . did not get stung but they will tonight. be carful out there .

went out today and started to move some skids around for stacking wood. And there was a angry yellow jackets nest . did not get stung but they will tonight. be carful out there .

I put up a post last week after I got tagged a dozen times due to trampling a nest in the woods.

Wasn't all that bad really. Hurt a little but mostly just itched more than anything for a few days.

Agreed with the be careful thing!!!

Just had this problem myself. Was out cutting at the log pile and noticed a bunch of bees. Finally located their nest attached to the bottom of one of the logs. Sprayed it and knocked it down without getting stung. Very next day out cutting again, cut through a log, chunk falls to the ground and bust open. Bees come out everywhere all pissed off....apparently there was a nest in the hollow core of this log. Some how I escaped without getting stung again!

Latest posts

Back