Fudge!!! Bee sting

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fore-arm looks normal, and the hand has full mobility. Hand is about 1/2 normal. Can't quite make a full tight fist, so I'll have to avoid any barroom brawls, as least for another day, then I will be at normal fighting ability. I'll have to warn the Yellowstone Boys to stay out of town for another day, tops. Then it is full mischief as normal.

1694539226887.png

Funny story, we had a flower garden out in front of one store I worked at that had a yellowjacket nest in the ground, decided it needed to go for customer safety. I told store manager I would take care of it as soon as it got dark but the little young know it all assistant store manager said he would do it now and not wait till dark.

Well he got out a water hose and proclaimed he would drown them (hold my beer and watch this). I told everybody to standby and watch this, it's going to be good. He went out side and stuck the water hose in the nest hole and a cloud of yellowjackets boiled out and tagged him. He drop the hose down and ran for his life back in the door. As he came in I took my hat off and beat yellowjackets off of him. That night after the yellowjackets had settled down and all went home to bed I took an insect bomb set it off, jammed it in the hole and the next morning the nest was dead.

Funny story, we had a flower garden out in front of one store I worked at that had a yellowjacket nest in the ground, decided it needed to go for customer safety. I told store manager I would take care of it as soon as it got dark but the little young know it all assistant store manager said he would do it now and not wait till dark.

Well he got out a water hose and proclaimed he would drown them (hold my beer and watch this). I told everybody to standby and watch this, it's going to be good. He went out side and stuck the water hose in the nest hole and a cloud of yellowjackets boiled out and tagged him. He drop the hose down and ran for his life back in the door. As he came in I took my hat off and beat yellowjackets off of him. That night after the yellowjackets had settled down and all went home to bed I took an insect bomb set it off, jammed it in the hole and the next morning the nest was dead.
Should've locked the door

Back