Before bed, 066-660 thread.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up my 066 for $250 but the gal I bought it off of said it was a 064 and I just checked to see if it ran. It started on the second pull and I handed over my money, didn't notice it was a 066 until later on when I actually got to look at it.

wow those prices for 66s are amazing, anyone of those would pull 850 bucks plus her in oz, a half 66 case sold for 300 last week, another wreck sold for over 400. i would have a dozen 66s if our prices were that good

Yeah, you are right, and not a every day price here either. some good buy's once in awhile in my area. What is the dollar difference, between Austarlia, and the american dollar?

Yeah, you are right, and not a every day price here either. some good buy's once in awhile in my area. What is the dollar difference, between Austarlia, and the american dollar?

i think the aud is buying 105 us cents at the moment

The dollar, ain't what it used to be. Doesn't go far LOL! How many think the 660 is the best all around timber saw? I think it is one saw that would be hard to improve, because it was done so well!:rock:

The dollar, ain't what it used to be. Doesn't go far LOL! How many think the 660 is the best all around timber saw? I think it is one saw that would be hard to improve, because it was done so well!:rock:

mines now running a bb top end and extreme filter kit, and i cant fault it for cross cutting firewood. dont think id wanna carry it all day felling though

I hear ya, but if you can only pack in what tha'd be the one. Sure would'nt fall short would you. My best buddy, and tree work partner weighs about 150, maybe 160. That's all he run's. Amazing the way he swing's it around for a little guy.

if i was a little bit fitter it wouldnt be so bad, i know it sure felt light when i had my 880! it was nice to pick up the little 66

I know what you mean cause my 044 feel's good some time's. That's why I am amzed at my buddy. The saw is bigger than he is. LOL!

wow those prices for 66s are amazing, anyone of those would pull 850 bucks plus her in oz, a half 66 case sold for 300 last week, another wreck sold for over 400. i would have a dozen 66s if our prices were that good

The 660 is definitely on my wish list but as Porky said, the prices in Oz are crazy. Even a non running project saw will set you back $400+ before you spend money on it.

How is your BB kit running by the way Porky, compared to the oem jug?

Here's a picture of the 660 I've got now.

attachment.php

189391d1309735824-136-jpg

Here's 2 more. I changed the size of the pictures. Is it too big for anyones monitor?

attachment.php

attachment.php

:msp_thumbsup:Nice man! That one is a keeper. Get my message? I Rep'd ya. I really appreciate the full wrap Lookout Norm........ With the friend's on this site, and trust alot of time's it's the first stop. You wont hear a auction horror story from me LOL!:msp_thumbup::rock:

Back