Best Blinker Fluid

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Muffler bearings should come with grease fittings instead of sealed resevoirs, so we can grease them ourselves.

Usually there is a good selection of different viscosity blinker fluids right next to different sizes of aluminum magnets, it's found in most auto stores. I would run synthetic.

Dan, ..I had a guy at Cdn Tire look for a rad for my 66 VW Beetle once, he looked for hours and even called me back twice telling me he was still looking.
Bet he kept looking til the suppertime shift change. LOL
Pioneerguy600

We'd order a thermostat and gasket for a 72 Bug , cans of STP compression and rubber files if we got a new parts clerk for giggles but that horse piss for diesel exhaust is not a joke , it's how they're going to keep exhaust clean .
We did send one fellow who was starting in the tree service business down to Fries and Company to go see the "Large Chipper" they had for sale cheap some years ago .
I believe it was April 1st :hmm3grin2orange:

:cheers:

We'd order a thermostat and gasket for a 72 Bug , cans of STP compression and rubber files if we got a new parts clerk for giggles but that horse piss for diesel exhaust is not a joke , it's how they're going to keep exhaust clean .
We did send one fellow who was starting in the tree service business down to Fries and Company to go see the "Large Chipper" they had for sale cheap some years ago .
I believe it was April 1st :hmm3grin2orange:

:cheers:

Air-cooled VWs had thermostats when they left the factory

Back