Best carry in saw for trail building?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Needing a rugged wagon that wouldn't bounce and jostle all my saws n gas cans around like a giant food processor, I bought this lil tandem axle wagon. First thing i did was replaced axle and tongue with heavy duty box iron, and braced it as best as I could. Raised the bed off the tandem axle 11" I think, and put a good 2" ball hitch on the wagon tongue. This wagon floats across rough ground, and the load rides very well. In the woods , it's very manageable. rocks, small logs, and small mountain stream beds will make you laugh, because the wagon doesn't toss and lean with the crucial lay of the land.
IMG_1481 (3).JPG L Side.jpg

Here's the wagon loaded with 3 chainsaws , a work radio, 150' of 5/8" rope, two brush saws, two rakes, a polesaw, gas n oil cans, a tub full of hand tools, and safety equipment. Everything but a ladder, and sometimes I take it too. Oh; forgot the chair. sometimes a guy just has to sit back and enjoy to good ole outdoors.
IMG_4220 (2).JPG

Thats funny. Reminds me of a thread here( cant find it) about some kid in college walking back to class, from the woods cutting, through campus late for class amd had to go straight to the room with his saw, freaked everyone out, lol!

I have a Shindaiwa 360 and I am very impressed by it. It really is a great saw IMHO. It really cuts good for only 36cc. I only gave $50 for mine in excellent condition. If you could find a nice used one for a good price then it should serve you well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back