Best late Birthday gift EVER!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red97

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I have been whining about missing all of the good deals in the trading post, I guess she got tired of listening, and my birthday was the 31st and we both had to work, so she said you don't get anything until after the holidays.

Well, I got home today, and my girlfriend said lets go get your birthday gift. I thought she meant dinner and a movie. So we start driving, she pulls into the saw shop and hands me the money, and says go in and get your gift.
Here it is..

18" bar .325 chain, got the shop to throw in 2 extra chains and a 6 pac of oil.

I am SUPER EXCITED.
Now my only question is can I run it on my 32:1 mix I use for my other saws?

I have been whining about missing all of the good deals in the trading post, I guess she got tired of listening, and my birthday was the 31st and we both had to work, so she said you don't get anything until after the holidays.

Well, I got home today, and my girlfriend said lets go get your birthday gift. I thought she meant dinner and a movie. So we start driving, she pulls into the saw shop and hands me the money, and says go in and get your gift.
Here it is..

18" bar .325 chain, got the shop to throw in 2 extra chains and a 6 pac of oil.

I am SUPER EXCITED.
Now my only question is can I run it on my 32:1 mix I use for my other saws?
I"m running 40 to one Amsoil. What oil you have there?

I"m running 40 to one Amsoil. What oil you have there?

I just mixed 2 gallons of 90 e-free 32:1 with lucas stuff people have been talking about, I can make another jug, But if I can run It no sense in carting around 2 jugs of fuel.

I just mixed 2 gallons of 90 e-free 32:1 with lucas stuff people have been talking about, I can make another jug, But if I can run It no sense in carting around 2 jugs of fuel.
ah good stuff now go buy here a ring to cap it off.

Looks good

]
JASO FA – original spec established regulating lubricity, detergency, initial torque, exhaust smoke and exhaust system blocking.

JASO FB – increased lubricity, detergency, exhaust smoke and exhaust system blocking requirements over FA.

JASO FC – lubricity and initial torque requirements same as FB, however far higher detergency, exhaust smoke and exhaust system blocking requirements over FB.

JASO FD - same as FC with far higher detergency requirement.

Ya but I know it wont hurt them any.

Thank you.

Not sure, It says good for air cooled 2 strokes

I have switched about 8 times already, still looking for a go to oil I can find locally.
lucas doesn't have gas stabilizer in it so add some but if using ethanol free you don't have to worry about stabilizer.

Back