Best late Birthday gift EVER!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go to the walmart jewelery section and get here something shiny with diamonds.

Is it a wise idea to let her pick what she wants? Or just guess? I keep telling her im waiting for the pretty one to get to the bottom of the quarter machine .

It would be as hard for you to pick what she likes as it would be for her to know exactly what saw for you without any clues at all. I would talk about price though they can get super expensive and a good woman should not demand anything out of your reach.:popcorn2:

What a bunch of panty wastes, get a six pack and a bottle of her favorite wine, load her in the truck and let her cut (and load) the first cord with your most prized possession. You can kick back with a beer while she is feeling privileged running that fine saw and you can pour her a glass of wine when she's done.

:laughing:
That was pretty slick Wolf. Ya, she backed me into a corner with the saw, I cant get anymore until she gets what she wants.:cry::cry: Unless I sell some, then I can replace with equal or lesser value.:dumb2:

Anybody a jeweler? :drinkingcoffee:
Anymore What?

Saws, or Booger?

If Saws, ok, she's watching out for y'all's finances.

If Booger, pitter, patter.

Better Think This Thru Buddy... ;)

Nice Christmas Present BTW

What a bunch of panty wastes, get a six pack and a bottle of her favorite wine, load her in the truck and let her cut (and load) the first cord with your most prized possession. You can kick back with a beer while she is feeling privileged running that fine saw and you can pour her a glass of wine when she's done.
Maybe they can have a honeymoon in the gravel pit with some dirt bike riding too :yes:

It depends on the girl, but some would like to receive a ring her guy picked out for her. This is something the guy is getting for the girl, not something the girl is getting for the girl. Your results may vary. lol.

He has been praying to his dream catcher for that.
dreamcatcher-jpg.392008

Is it a wise idea to let her pick what she wants? Or just guess? I keep telling her im waiting for the pretty one to get to the bottom of the quarter machine .

Yes. I knew Kari for a week before she came over after she got off work one night. I met her 13 month old son the next morning. She moved in that afternoon. I knew the moment I saw her that I could love her thru anything. I was coming off a bad divorce and had the mindset to settle the score and put some notches on the bed post, but she bewitched me body and soul. 6 months later I took her to Jareds and turned to her as we walked in and said, "Pick One." I didnt need to propose, we both knew the answer. 7 years later, I wouldnt change a thing. It was really a precious moment watching her get all giddy and letting her pick what she wanted.

Whatever she spends, it's a small price to pay when you think of all that a good woman brings to a man's life. There's no way to put a dollar amount on what she is worth.

Back