best place to get my 359 moded?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EHP is getting gains on the 359, keeping it in Canada will also save you some potential headaches.

EHP is Ed Heard. He has his own forum right here on Arboristsite.

Unfortunately Ed and Darin had a parting of ways. Be aware that anyone posting his contact info could easily be banned for doing so. You will need to contact somebody off the forum in order to get that info.
:taped:

Skwerl you know I don't have that info; but, why would Darin ban you from this site if you gave a former sponsors current info?

West, you run your 361 yet? My 359 showed up today. It spent the night in watching TV with me, I couldn't bring it out to the garage yet.:heart:

Has not arrived yet; I'm hoping it will be here tomorrow (Tuesday). They said it was sent Priority Mail last Friday. I may sleep with mine too if its half as good as both of them say it is. :) Let me know how you like yours. Its supposed to be in the 70's but I'll sure take it to the woods for a short one anyway. :cheers:

West Texas said:
Skwerl you know I don't have that info; but, why would Darin ban you from this site if you gave a former sponsors current info?

Because it's Darin's site... Free speech only works in the public sector.

Limiter caps on the carb need to be clipped off, side cuters, toe nail clippers, dremil or what ever. then the HS jet will need to be turned counter clockwise to get about 13.5K and the idle screw turned down to get the idle back around 3k.

Looking down from the top of the saw as it would be held the are on the right side of the carb and cover the adjustable jets, one white one black. the raised plastic tabs the lock each jet off on the other need to be clipped off.

Best to pull the carb off to do this, but maybe it can be done without removing the carb. Good idea to note the number of turns and fractions before clipping the tabs so the mixture can be set back close when you are done and adjusted from there to make up for the muffler mod.

I also have an E-TECH 359. I removed the limiter stops with the carb still on the saw, but I used a dremel tool.

Latest posts

Back