• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Best places to purchase square files?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treezdan

Reaction score
Hi All I am interested in anyones that has advise on best places to order square files for sharpening chains any advice would be greatly appreciated I am in Australia 🇦🇺

Let it be noted NEW ZEALAND is NOT part of AUSTRALIA- they are entirely different countries. I have no idea where one might find much of anything in Australia- except maybe under the nearest Dingo?
However, if any of the Aussies happen to know where there is a decent International rugby coach (what did you guys do with Wayne Smith?) and or a decent Pocock type No.7- I am all ears! :laugh:

All mower spares has some good specials now and then, but it took me 8 months to receive my order.

RG Enterprises has some good prices on stuff and great service.

Coonasawchain have been great for many things, and I highly recomend them,they have vallorbe files at a good price too.

Also Lauri, a member here has chain and stuff, good to deal with and Highly recommended. Look up Sawchain Supply on facetweet.

Let it be noted NEW ZEALAND is NOT part of AUSTRALIA- they are entirely different countries. I have no idea where one might find much of anything in Australia- except maybe under the nearest Dingo?
However, if any of the Aussies happen to know where there is a decent International rugby coach (what did you guys do with Wayne Smith?) and or a decent Pocock type No.7- I am all ears! :laugh:

So which country does dirty deeds to sheep? My old Aussie friend used to say you guys had wool in your zippers, but he wasn't the believable character.

So which country does dirty deeds to sheep? My old Aussie friend used to say you guys had wool in your zippers, but he wasn't the believable character.

Mate- you have to ask? Those Aussies sing songs about it- treat that song like a National Anthem they do! :laugh:

I know that, but for shipping and stuff you'd have a far better idea of upside-down sellers than I would. For clarity, would the dingoes be sitting on the file or would it be hung around their neck a la Saint Bernards with kegs?

Back