Best saw for around 700ish?"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i havent heard anything bad about the makita/dolmar from anyone here and baileys is sayin its the highest rated saw they have. so im really thinkin on goin that way with it......im cuttin mostly ash and some elm and i do a bit of milling nothin to major just for my own personal use sooooo im thinkin on the makita with the big bore.

well i havent heard anything bad about the makita/dolmar from anyone here and baileys is sayin its the highest rated saw they have. so im really thinkin on goin that way with it......im cuttin mostly ash and some elm and i do a bit of milling nothin to major just for my own personal use sooooo im thinkin on the makita with the big bore.

You are not too far away from Edge and Engine. They are an AS sponsor and I know they stock 7900s. Also, Wood Cutters Supply is in the same town as you and they usually have a good supply of nice used saws. They are a Stihl and possibly a Husky dealer.

Hammer, i sent a PM, did you get it?

sorry yea i did get the pm......its in consideration

And yea i realised that there were dolmar dealers around after i posted that one and i didint even think about checkin at wood cutters for used saws... and they deal stihls andd huskys now im pretty sure

Latest posts

Back