Best way to pack a bar wrench , Or , how do you keep your bar wrench with you ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
demographic

demographic

Addicted to ArboristSite
I have a Stihl Combi can which holds fuel, bar oil, plug/bar wrench/screwdriver thing and a file.
Although I'm under the impression that in "The land of the free" you're not allowed to buy them?
Combipro.jpg

SWE#Kipp

SWE#Kipp

Addicted to ArboristSite
I have a Stihl Combi can which holds fuel, bar oil, plug/bar wrench/screwdriver thing and a file.
Although I'm under the impression that in "The land of the free" you're not allowed to buy them?
Combipro.jpg

I got the husky version of the combi can they are nice, but i "sadly" think the Stihl one is of better quaity :censored:

Rookie thanks for the Baileys link but it is the one from Kuny i would like to get my hands on :)

joecool85

joecool85

Addicted to ArboristSite
gwiley

gwiley

Addicted to ArboristSite
I carry a small bright yellow 14" long nylon bag (northern tool) that has files, screnches, depth guages, stump vise, etc. in it, this bag stays with the fuel/oil. I never get too far from the fuel/oil anyway so it is easy to just hop over to it if I need to make other adjustments.

Greystoke

Greystoke

Tarzan
I have carried mine mostly in my wedge pouch when I am wearing one. If I am not wearing one I carry it in the side utility pocket of my britches, or I stab it through my suspenders (takes two holes close together) works fairly good. I tried one of those rubber mounts on my 066, and did not like it as it rubbed on the power-head and took away from the smoothness of the mounts.

2dogs

2dogs

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
I wear FSS chaps that have a scrench pocket on the left side. All my screnches have a hole drilled in them and a lanyard attached. The piggyback gas can has a Husky and a Stihl bar nut tied to it and a carrabiner clipped to the cord that holds the bar nut. I can clip any of my screnches to the carabiner.

demographic

demographic

Addicted to ArboristSite
I wear FSS chaps that have a scrench pocket on the left side. All my screnches have a hole drilled in them and a lanyard attached. The piggyback gas can has a Husky and a Stihl bar nut tied to it and a carrabiner clipped to the cord that holds the bar nut. I can clip any of my screnches to the carabiner.

That makes a bit of sense, could be a right pain if you dropped one on the ground whilst changing a chain over.

Latest posts