Big Bore Kits

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fishhuntcutwood said:
Oh yeah, I recall...

How well do you know your Stihl dealer Andy? I know that at mine, there was the price, and then another price, which I payed. I was $900 for my 660, full wrap, 36" and a dual port.

I paid $900 for mine with half wrap, DP cover and no bar.

Edit: also the parts for the HO oiler.

CaseyForrest said:
I paid $900 for mine with half wrap, DP cover and no bar.

Edit: also the parts for the HO oiler.

Wish I could compete, but.. oh wait, it work for a dealer :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Well we all know how ole sawnredneck probably talks to his dealer. Walks in with beer breath and a beer in hand and says hey Ole botcccch burp what you going to sell me a 660 with a 32" for burp.
Dealer says- for you my special price $1300. :hmm3grin2orange:

fishhuntcutwood said:
Oh yeah, I recall...

How well do you know your Stihl dealer Andy? I know that at mine, there was the price, and then another price, which I payed. I was $900 for my 660, full wrap, 36" and a dual port.

Decent, he knows he wont get rich off of me so he throws a hat or some files at me every now and again. Don't think he thinks I am that serious about saws!!! I don't remeber exactly what he quoted, been a while, but it was a LOT cheaper to buy the 046 and have a better saw in the long run!
Andy

Cut4fun said:
Well we all know how ole sawnredneck probably talks to his dealer. Walks in with beer breath and a beer in hand and says hey Ole botcccch burp what you going to sell me a 660 with a 32" for burp.
Dealer says- for you my special price $1300. :hmm3grin2orange:

Interesting, seeing how I hardly ever drink beer, I don't like the DUI idea much, I doubt I would walk in with an open beer. I wont say he wasnt looking to screw me, he may have been. BUT..................

There might be a book for you look into, "How to win freinds and influence people"

Andy

sawinredneck said:
There might be a book for you look into, "How to win freinds and influence people"
Andy
To20funny.gif
rofl2.gif
happy0194.gif
lol_liegend.gif
signs020.gif

Thanks so much for the good morning laugh, I can see this is going to be a great day. Thanks.....:ices_rofl: Dont have any resumes out looking for new friends. :hmm3grin2orange:

There might be a book for you look into, "How to win friends and influence people"

Andy

I believe that quite a few people could use that book.....:biggrinbounce2:

Andy

Andy1234 said:
I believe that quite a few people could use that book.....:biggrinbounce2:

Andy
Yea , Cut we need to reed that book maybe it will get our rep points up.
Naw, Maybe they should call the book, "How to put a false fase on".

Any ho, I thought Baileys was coming out with a big bore kit for Huskys
Any news ?

Well after being in the Miltary overseas in the desert (God bless our troops) and working Max security prison for 20 years now. You just dont make friends over the net that easy. I am not a sponge for friends. Once I meet someone face to face, I know right off, if they can be trusted as a true friend. 90% I have met one on one from here have been good people. You learn to trust your gut feeling or die in my job.
Reading books about being SOFT is whats wrong with the good ole USA.
Now lets go cut some wood, just dont ask for more then that right now, I'm not that cheap. :laugh:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back