• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold BIG BOY Carburetors for sale 084 088 MS880 - Tillotson HT3A HT5A and HT7A

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rynosawr

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
These carbs are for the 084, 088, MS780 and MS880 series saws.

I have 3 carbs for sale, all are complete and ready to receive a rebuild kit. The only thing missing from the HT7A is the choke plate and shaft assembly, which you can use off any HT series used carb to complete. I am posting a picture guide of the internal and external differences of these carbs tomorrow for those who are interested. These are not a common carb series to find used, so please remember that when making offers. Also, the internals are all very clean with no trash found. I didn't clean them, I just disassembled them for comparative reasons. These will take a kit and run great, I am sure.

I am asking $75 each for these carbs shipped.

I will post pics tomorrow.

Thanks!

These carbs are for the 084, 088, MS780 and MS880 series saws. I have 3 carbs for sale, all are complete and ready to receive a rebuild kit. The only thing missing from the HT7A is the choke plate and shaft assembly, which you can use off any HT series used carb to complete. I am posting a picture guide of the internal and external differences of these carbs tomorrow for those who are interested. These are not a common carb series to find used, so please remember that when making offers. Also, the internals are all very clean with no trash found. I didn't clean them, I just disassembled them for comparative reasons. These will take a kit and run great, I am sure. I am asking $75 each for these carbs shipped. I will post pics tomorrow. Thanks!

I got a couple of these kicking around. Probably sell one or both. PM me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back