Big thanks to Teddy.Scout , One of the good guys on AS!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

54stude

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Matt helped me out big time, selling me a McCulloch 125 for a really fair price.

The saw was a lot better than he described it, and the packaging was great! I think the shipper could have dropped it off a building and it would have arrived undamaged.

It is sure nice to have a smooth transaction with a great AS member! I would not hesitate to buy a saw from Matt again!

Hes one of the good ones, dont know how else to put it. I'll catch up with ya one of these days Matt... good on ya ol' buddy.

Ive said it more than once, Matt is a good buddy of mine, one on this site I would trust 100 percent. Me, and him starterd our meeting, and friendship texting, and a talk over the phone, he was interested in a couple bars I had for sale. I shipped em the next morning, he mailed a check the same. Just good old fashioned trust, and knowing a good person when you meet one.

Matt is a good buddy of mine. Me, and him starterd our meeting, and friendship texting, and a talk over the phone, he mailed a check the same. /QUOTE]

He is a two timing AS buddy for sure...he's doing that stuff to me...almost feel like I been cheated on!! And here is the proof....MATT, you promised I was the only one!!!

Matt is a good buddy of mine. Me, and him starterd our meeting, and friendship texting, and a talk over the phone, he mailed a check the same. /QUOTE]

He is a two timing AS buddy for sure...he's doing that stuff to me...almost feel like I been cheated on!! And here is the proof....MATT, you promised I was the only one!!!

UH OH....lucy, you has some splaining to do!

You think that is good. He has a 335 boot in transit to me down under and now he won't give me his email address so I can pay him. That is a kind man.

Al.

Watch out, I bet its one of those Chinese fakes:hmm3grin2orange:.

LOL just kidding, Matts one of the good guys. One of the good friends I have got from here.

Thanks 54!!
Glad to see it is in good hands!
Always hurts to see one go!!
But things have shifted from hoarding to a bit more wanting to work on them!
When time permits!.!.!.!.!

Much appreciation to the rest of you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And hey, I am not a one AS type of guy! I told you that from the beginning! LOL!!!!!

Back